Are you about to finish your education and need a new place to stay, or would you just like to have an accommodation that you can live in once you are no longer a student?
If you are currently living in one of KBS’s accommodations, then you might be eligible for priority to common housing in Odense. Below, you can read more about how to get priority to common housing and which accommodation organizations are a part of the arrangement.
Note, that private accommodations administered by KBS is not part of the agreement (Ie. Bikubenkollegiet and Skt. Jørgensgade Kollegiet)
Important! Your priority is only valid for 6 months and cannot be extended.Therefore, it is a good idea to apply for as many accommodations as possible, so that you increase your chances of getting an accommodation before your priority expires.
Requirements for priority
In order to get priority to common housing in Odense, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have lived in the same accommodation for two years, and you may not have terminated or moved out of the accommodation.
- You must be a student, or have finished your studies within the last 3 months.
How do I get priority?
If you meet the requirements for priority, you can get priority this way:
- Contact KBS via mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to write your leasenumber or your full address. Once we receive your email, we will send you a document which confirms your right to priority. The document is valid for 6 months and cannot be extended.
- Once you have received the document from us, you should contact the accommodation organization at which you want to apply, and send them or bring the document the confirms your right to priority.
- Now you have priority, and all you have to do is wait until it is your turn to get an offer for an accommodation.
Please note that the accommodation organizations can cancel your right to priority if you say no to 5 or more offers for accommodation.
Where can I use my priority?
Below, you can find a list of all the accommodation organization that are part of the priority arrangement: